If the Covered Customer has locked our key inside the vehicle, we will dispatch a roadside assistance to open the door for you, free of charge.
Stuck in Mud
If the Covered Customer has gotten the vehicle stuck on land, and it is not in an off-road or wilderness location, and not beyond 100 feet from pavement, we will dispatch a roadside assistance to winch the vehicle out of the predicament, free of charge. Exclusions: SepaduAssist provides coverage solely the costs of dispatching a roadside assistance to get the covered vehicle unstuck. This coverage does not cover additional costs, if any, to tow the vehicle to another location should that be required. This coverage does not cover removing the vehicle from a body of water. Additional exclusions are set forth below.
If the Covered Customer has lost the vehicle keys, we will arrange for a replacement key, either a spare if available, or a roadside assistance will be dispatched a new key for free of charge.
Trailer Hookup Problems
If a Covered Customer has disconnected a trailer, or if the trailer has become disconnected and the Covered Customer needs assistance re-connecting to the tow vehicle listed on the contract, we will dispatch a roadside assistance to reconnect the trailer for free of charge. Exclusions: The coverage does not cover reconnecting the trailer to a tow vehicle not listed on the contract. Additional exclusions are set forth below.
Jump Start Dead Battery
• If a Covered Customer has a dead battery in the vehicle. We will dispatch a roadside assistance to jumpstart.
• Covered customers must call us at 03-80259001 for coverage. Covered Customer is known as the customer listed on the contract.
Exclusions and Limitations
Coverage is strictly limited to one covered event for each of the six numbered paragraphs above. Any coverage provided or offered by any other coverage is not covered or provided under this RoadKit coverage.
Even if the applicable fee has been paid and subject to any limitations imposed by applicable law, RoadKit specifically excludes and does NOT apply to any condition resulting from the following:
• intentional or criminal or wilful, wanton or reckless acts;
• misuse or abuse of the Vehicle;
• collision with an overhead object (including but not limited to overhangs, trees, overpasses, garages, parking structures);
• collision with a bridge;
• use of the Vehicle by someone other than the Lessee or Authorized Driver;
• any failures to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Coverage for anything not set forth below is specifically excluded.